That’s the good news if you’re a Touch 2G owner who’s been awaiting this. The not so good news is that:
– It’s a tethered-only (attached to your Mac via USB) jailbreak (and it’s Mac only for now)
– It is a ‘no frills’ method – meaning you better seriously know what you’re doing in order to even attempt it. It is a million miles away from the neatly packaged up Pwnage Tools and similar ‘user-friendly’ jailbreaks.
– The Dev Team will be offering ZERO support for those who do give it a go – so you better be able to get yourself out of a jam if you get into this.
If you’re still feeling brave and keen to give this a shot, head over to the Dev Team’s page for this and check out all the details …
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: dev team, iPhone Dev Team, redsn0w