Apple’s Pro photo editing and management software, Aperture, has received an update, bringing the version number to 2.1.4. The update is 213MB in size and fixes the following:
– Addresses an issue from Aperture 2.1.3 that prevented the “Do not import duplicates” option in the import window to properly detect and filter out duplicate photos.
– Addresses an issue that caused JPEG images to be compressed when uploading photos to MobileMe, even when the “Actual Size Images” option was selected.
– Addresses an issue that could cause dust jackets to render incorrectly when switching between the softcover and hardcover options with the Stock Book theme.
This update is available from Software Update or you can manually download it here.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data