This has been a heck of a week for press approaches about new iPhone apps. The previous highlight was an app that encouraged ladies to ‘let it rip ‘ in the restroom and use the app to cover up all their unseemly noises. Late in the week I think we have a new leader in eye-catching opening lines though:
Dear Patrick Jordan
Have you ever hit the balls of a frog?
No, not the eyeballs – the other ones.
I usually feel as if I ‘ve had a pretty well-rounded life “ lived in a fair few different places, got to know lots of great people and cultures, had an extended misspent youth that lasted well into my thirties, and so on. But now I ‘m kicking myself (though not in the ghoulies) and wondering how I ‘ve managed to go all these years without any kicking frogs in the balls at all.
Luckily for me, the PinFrog “ The Nutcracker app looks like it will let me make up for lost time in terms of my lack of frog bollocks bashing. Here are some of its key features:
- Retarded frog
- Softbody physics
- Accurate ball hit detection
- Random combined levels for endless replayability
- 3 kinds of rackets to kick PinFrog
- 10 hideous bosses to fight against and loot
- Up to 40 achievements to win
- Online highscore and ranking
- Play your own music during playing the game
I feel most impressed by ‘accurate ball hit detection ‘ “ being a novice in this whole area of kicking frogs below the belt, that seems like something I ‘d absolutely need.
I ‘m not sure I ‘ll be going for this one, but if you ‘ve got a big urge to kick frogs where it counts you can find PinFrog in the App Store now for $1.99.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: bizarro iPhone apps