Gambol (full review here) is a new doodle-style physics-puzzle game wherein you try to determine a certain type of ball ‘s path, so that it finds his way into the goal! With its beautiful hand-drawn graphics, realistic physics, and a built-in level editor it really is worth a look! To celebrate the release of the game and the upcoming update with OpenFeint support, JAiB and the game’s developer have set up a quick level design contest!
The Prize: a $25 US iTunes Store gift card!
Read on for contest details!
The contest is set to run for seven days, starting on 25th May and ending on 1st June. The winner will be announced here and will receive the US iTunes gift card code by e-mail!
Please take note that this is for US iTunes accounts only. Also make sure to check your spam boxes after we announce the winner, just in case.
So, what do you need to do to participate?
2. Build a level with Gambol’s in-game level editor! (Please be sure to include “_JaiB” in the level name)
This video will show you how to use the level editor (It is easy to use, though)
3. That’s all. The best design will be chosen as the winner.
We’ll create another post when the contest is over to announce the winner. Good luck!
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data