Three Free Promo Codes for Terminology for iPhone To Be Won
Contest Deadline: Monday September 20th – 2:00PM US Central
How ‘bout a little promo code contest for the weekend? We’ve got a good one for you today. The Terminology app is described as a ‘browser for the English language’. It’s got a gorgeous interface and does a very good job as a dictionary + thesaurus + lots more. Here are its key features:
- Pleasant, book-like, readable interface.
- Offline use.
- Definitions, synonyms, antonyms.
- More and less specific words.
- Returns to last application state on launch.
- In-app web browser with quick links to look up terms at Wikipedia, Wiktionary and other sites.
- Star favorite words for quick access.
- History of terms browsed.
- Retina graphics for iPhone
Hit the break for details on how easy it is to enter for a chance to win …
How To Win:
*** Just add a comment to this post, making sure to fill out the ‘email address ‘ field(don ‘t worry, it won ‘t be displayed and we won ‘t use it for any other reason than to contact you if you win) “ and you ‘re in with an entry for our random drawing of winners on Monday.
*** For a bonus entry to increase your chance of winning, tell us your favorite ‘ten dollar word’ that we’ll need to pull out our dictionaries and thesauruses for.
That ‘s it! We ‘ll draw our five winners on Monday (9/20/10) sometime after 2:00 pm US Central time.
*** Please Note: The promo codes are only available for the US App Store, so you will need a US-based account to make use of them “ keep this in mind when entering the contest.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: Promo codes