PlainText, the free ad-supported Dropbox text editor, just received a quick update to 1.1. My favourite additions are as follows:
- New sorting options – you can now sort files by date created, date modified, or file name (it used to be just file name – which was very difficult with over 500 notes).
- Background syncing – I believe Evernote has this too, but it’s unbelievably comforting to know that you never need to worry about syncing your files before closing the app. I love this feature and I wish very much that Simplenote would take it on.
- How to install a third party keyboard in iOS
- Remembering Steve Jobs
- How to set-up a Family Sharing Apple ID for k
- How to set up your Medical ID in the Health a
TAGS: iphone text editor