Angry Birds Seasons has been updated this week for the Easter season. It promises chocolate eggs and bunnies to add to the continually mad birds and laughing pigs.
Here’s the full list of what’s new in the 1.4.0 update for Easter:
- 15 LEVELS FULL OF SPRING
- NEW THEME TO FIT THE MOOD
- GOLDEN EGGS A-PLENTY
- LISTEN TO THE TWITTER OF BIRDS TO GET MORE
I’m not sure whether to think of this as good or bad news. It’s good because I’ve got yet another Angry Birds variant to try out. It’s not so good because judging by recent events, both my wife and daughter will soon be able to kick my ass at this version just as easily and smugly as they do in current versions.
If you haven’t yet succumbed to the Angry Birds Seasons temptation, here’s an App Store link for it; it’s priced at $0.99.
- iPad Air 2 leaked photos give us an idea of w
- Apple announces Special Event for October 16t
- How to install a third party keyboard in iOS
- Remembering Steve Jobs
TAGS: Angry Birds Seasons, iPhone games