The wait is over for fans of Tweetdeck for iPhone, the sleek dark column-based twitter client, known for a less than stellar mobile performance. The Tweetdeck dev team have released their long awaited update (or reimagined) app for iPhone. Version 2.0 completely replaces the older app.
What I like:
- Optically the app is a real beauty, hands down
- Combinable feeds e.g. create a feed for all lists
- If combining global facebook and twitter feeds, fb differentiated by colour (dark blue)
- subtle yellow side line denoting progress on the time line
- pinching to minimize the columns
- if you delete a column, it’s retained in a list so you can restore it easily
- infinite scrolling (at last!)
- easy cross-posting (tap on icon to add accounts)
- the app is pretty speedy – stability finally!
What I don’t like (so far)
- performance on Edge is still spotty
- can’t rename my columns (is this obvious and I’m missing it?)
This app revamp excites me WAY more than Tweetbot or Twitter. It’s free so why not give it a whirl?
- How to verify your iPhone email settings from
- 12-inch MacBook Air could compete with cheape
- Change Screenshot Destination
- The (6) best ways to extend your iPhone 6 bat
TAGS: iphone apps, iPhone Twitter apps