How cool are these? If you’re lover of classic novels, the answer is very, very cool. I’m a huge fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald and I still love that cover of The Great Gatsby.
These are the back covers of cases for the iPhone 4. Here’s the brief description for them:
Books should always be part of the conversation. Canvas-wrapped iPhone cases with cover art from your favorite classics and fun literary interpretations. From the striking 1925 first edition jacket by Francis Cugat.
- Fits AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4
- Canvas + plastic hard shell
- Access to all buttons
- Collaboration w/ Speck Designs
Purchase of this case sends one book to a community in need
They’re from OutofPrintClothing and they go for $35 – and as you can see in the description above, with each purchase a book is sent to a community where they are needed.
You can see details and place orders here: http://www.outofprintclothing.com/ShopAccessories_a/311.htm@novelwhore
Thanks to the lovely ladies at Shatterboox Blog for the heads-up on these.
- How to set-up a Family Sharing Apple ID for k
- How to set up your Medical ID in the Health a
- How to set-up Family Sharing in iOS 8
- How to back-up your iPhone 6 & iPhone 6
TAGS: iPhone Cases