One of my favorite developers of exercise apps for iDevices, lolo, has just launched a new app called Easy Abs. I received the email announcement this morning and am already plan to
jump in sit up and take notice!
According to their promotional email:
EASY ABS FEATURES
- A complete core workout everyday. Tone up your entire midsection quickly and easily.
- Fits your schedule. Select 3, 5, or 8 minute workouts so you can get a great workout anytime.
- Workouts customized for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced exercisers.
- 45 unique exercises. Each one includes a video to help you perfect your form. Plus if you sign in with lolo Connect, you get an additional 25 exercises for FREE.
- Works anywhere! Over 30 bodyweight exercises to push you to your fitness goal. You can also add in equipment if you want a little extra challenge.
- lolo’s beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your workout (available on iOS version 4.1 or better).
- Completely interactive. Swap out exercises to personalize your workouts. Increase or decreases the intensity at anytime and your trainer — and your music — will respond!
- Share your successes with your friends and family through social media.
I have used most of lolo’s products, especially their BeatBurn training app, and can anticipate that Easy Abs will (hopefully) live up to its promotion. I’m out another $0.99 before it goes up in price!