Happy Holidays to all of our readers and forum members (speaking of which: check out our Holiday Gift Guide)! We’ve had an amazing 2011 but it’s not over yet: we’re rounding off this year’s coverage with our iSource Holiday Contest and giving away an iPod Shuffle, Steve Jobs’ Bio, and $15 Amazon Gift Card EVERY SINGLE DAY between now and December 25th.
Apple calls the iPod Shuffle “The Perfect Mix” and I tend to agree. It’s ridiculously small, colorful, clips on easily, and has huge buttons that make moving between your tunes impressively simple. The iPod Shuffle can also handle playlists and allows you to press a “VoiceOver” button to hear the song title, playlist name, and battery status. This is tiny musical machine makes listening to music on the go an absolute pleasure!
$15 iTunes Gift Card
We’ll get you started with some music for your brand new iPod Shuffle by hooking you up with a $15 iTunes gift card. Sure, you could also use it for your iPhone or iPad, but that’s up to you. With access to millions of apps, games, songs, and videos, we’re sure you’ll end up wanting to spend a lot more than $15 bucks… but you’ve got to start somewhere! This should give you a decent start.
Steve Jobs Biography
Words won’t do justice to what this icon has meant to both the Apple Company and the entire world. But, if any words WERE to do justice, it would be the outrageously honest, enlightening, and interesting inside-look provided by the Steve Jobs’ biography. It was published shortly after the Apple founder passed away, and Jobs himself not only authorized the biography, he actually recruited Walter Isaacson – the author and famous biographer – to write the book. It’s a fascinating book and one that every Apple fan and technology enthusiast NEEDS to read. Pick it up at Amazon!
Now… for the moment you’ve been waiting for…
How Can You Win?
- Every day between December 2nd and December 25th, we’ll make a new contest post on iSource
- The post could come AT ANY TIME during the day/night
- Some of the contests will be SPEED related (ex: first person to comment with the correct answer to a trivia question wins)
- Other contests will be creative (ex: write a haiku about the iPhone, our favorite wins)
- There is only ONE winner each day… and that winner will get our prize pack that includes an iPod Shuffle, $15 iTunes Gift Card, and Steve Jobs’ Bio
- Because we want EVERYONE to know about our contest… today it will be a little bit different. We’re going to have THREE winners and EACH winner will get a Prize Pack
- There are 3 ways to enter (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) and each entry method will have 1 winner.
- You can enter using all 3 methods but can only win once
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 Eastern on December 2nd, 2011
- One winner will be randomly selected for each of the 3 entry methods (Facebook/Twitter/Google+)
The entry methods:
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet “#iSource #contest” followed by a link to this contest and any other particularly nice things you want to say about us!
- Like us on Facebook, share and comment on our post about the contest
- Circle us on Google+ and +1/share/comment on our post about the contest
- Must be 18+ to enter and win
- Must be a United States Resident with a United States Mailing Address to claim your prize. Foreign entries will be accepted and considered, but (1) shipping fees must be paid for by the winner, (2) iSource reserves the right to deny international winners at our own discretion. If an international winner is selected/denied, we will select an alternate, eligible winner.
- Each person can ONLY WIN ONCE during this contest timeframe
- iSource reserves the right to disqualify any entrants for any reasons including but not limited to: spamming, cheating, creating multiple accounts for the purpose of creating multiple entries, attempting to circumvent the rules, failing to meet the age requirement, failing to reach the residency and mailing address requirement.
- iSource will select and identify winners at our sole discretion
- iSource will make a reasonable attempt to contact each winner, but if a response is not received within 7 days, and iSource is unable to communicate with the winner, entrant will forfeit their winnings and another entrant will be named the winner. Entrants should make a complete attempt to furnish valid e-mail addresses with their accounts and entries to ensure communication.
- iSource may update these rules/regulations at any time to address specific concerns or needs identified by iSource, which may be enforced retroactively
- Winners will be selected within 24 hours of each contests ending and will be contacted within 24 hours of being selected
- Winners should expect 7-10 days for processing and shipment from the time an actual and correct mailing address is provided and received by iSource staff
Good luck to everyone, Happy Holidays, and don’t forget to check out our Holiday Gift Guide!