lolo, one of my favorite exercise app developers, has done it again. This time it’s Easy Arms. The email arrived yesterday, and I immediately added to my ongoing lolo collection of health-related apps.
According to their email, the features of Easy Arms include
- Strengthen and tone your arms, chest, back, and shoulders quickly and easily.
- Fits your schedule. Select 5, 10, or 15 minute workouts so you can get a great workout anytime.
- Workouts customized for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced exercisers.
- Over 100 unique exercises. Each one includes a video and audio description to help you perfect your form.
- Works anywhere! If you don’t have access to equipment, Easy Arms will serve up challenging push up workouts to keep you on track towards your fitness goal.
- lolo’s beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your workout (available on iOS version 4.1 or better).
- Completely interactive. Swap out exercises to personalize your workouts. Increase or decrease the intensity at anytime and your trainer — and your music — will respond!
- Share your successes with your friends and family through social media.