As several of us here at iSource are getting our hands on the new iPad today, some of the hotshots tech journalists have been given review units. Overwhelmingly the reviews are positive. Here’s what they have to say:
- “… easily the most beautiful computer display I have ever looked at.”
– Verizon coverage in Manhattan got 21Mbps.
– Battery tests nearly match Apple’s claim.
– “Remember how startling it was to go from one of those giant standard definition projector TVs to an HDTV? That’s what this is like.”
– “Pixels pixels pixels. Battery battery battery. Speed speed speed.”
– “Reading on the big retina display is pure joy.”
-LTE is “Really fast. Faster-than-my-WiFi fast.”
-Device gets warm in lower left corner after extended use.
– Text in most apps is incredibly sharp.
– Almost physically identical to iPad 2.
– LTE coverage in San Francisco was “impressive”
These are just a few of the reviews out there right now, and of course, over the coming days we here at iSource will be giving our thoughts and impressions of the device. So stay tuned.
- How to install a third party keyboard in iOS
- Remembering Steve Jobs
- How to set-up a Family Sharing Apple ID for k
- How to set up your Medical ID in the Health a
TAGS: 4g lte, 5MP, iPad, ipad 3, retina display