Angry Birds Space – the much-anticipated latest new fork of the all-conquering mobile game – has been released to the App Store today. It’s a universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Here’s a slice of the App Store intro for the soon-to-be-bestselling game:
After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own…
Angry Birds Space features 60 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With regular free updates, new in-app purchases, brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
And some of its notable features:
• 60 interstellar levels!
• Regular free updates!
• Brand new birds!
• Brand new superpowers!
• Zero-gravity space adventures!
• Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
• New in-app purchases!
• Hidden bonus levels!
• Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
• In-app-purchase for the ultimate Angry Birds fan!
• 30 of the most difficult levels EVER!
• Can you master the DANGER ZONE?
• Open a wormhole of destruction with Space Eagles!
• Aim carefully to wreak havoc on the pigs!
• Earn through gameplay or buy in-app
• New goals and achievements!
Though the app itself is just 99 cents, there are a number of In-App purchase options, ranging from $0.99 all the way up to $19.99.
I’ve enjoyed a number of the Angry Birds versions on iPhone and iPad, but it’s been a while since I gave them a go. I may give this newest incarnation a try soon, though I fear my wife will still be miles better at it than I am.
If you’ve already tried out the new game, please let us know what you think of it in the comments.
Here’s an App Store link for Angry Birds Space.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: Angry Birds, iOS games, iPhone games