Facebook has launched their Facebook Camera app for the iPhone today – and it’s available in the App Store now. This app release is just a little over a month after Facebook bought Instagram, makers of the massively popular photo effects / sharing app.
Here’s the brief App Store intro for the app:
Share your photos in a snap with Facebook Camera. Post a bunch of photos to Facebook at once, and see what friends are up to with a feed of nothing but their photos.
– Post multiple photos from your camera roll at a time
– Crop and apply filters to give your photos a new look
– Scroll down a single feed of all your friends’ photos
– Tag your friends, add photo captions and say where you are
– See photos from the different apps your friends use
It’s a free app of course. I just installed it a few minutes ago and my lightning first impression is it’s a very Facebook-y looking app, nowhere near as pretty or simple as Instagram – but that’s hardly a shocker. It will be very interesting to see how this app fares.
Here’s an App Store link for Facebook Camera. Once you get a chance to try it out, let us know in the comments what you think of this app, and how it compares to Instagram.
- How to verify your iPhone email settings from
- 12-inch MacBook Air could compete with cheape
- Change Screenshot Destination
- The (6) best ways to extend your iPhone 6 bat
TAGS: Instagram, iphone apps