At Kickstarter, the Universal Mini Stand is about to roll out. This handy little plastic stand can be used in multiple ways:
- Mounting an iPhone to any flat surface with the integrated sticky pad
- Hanging your device using the designed hooks
- Orienting for landscape and portrait viewing angles
- Wrapping earbud cords
- Organizing cables – never let your charger cable fall to the ground when you unplug your iPhone
- Combining multiple stands to hold up larger tablets, including iPad
I found mounting my iPhone to be convenient when I discovered the magnetized Smart Cover case (reviewed here), so the inexpensive investment to mount it on more than just metal surfaces has some appeal.
You can get a BLACK (one of the four colors) Mini Stand with a $5 pledge at Kickstarter, though at the time of this writing, there are only 26 of these left. With the pledge drive ending on September 28, the ground floor opportunity window is closing.
We may be getting our hands on a few of these for a contest giveaway in the near future too, so keep your eye out!