Apple has released their latest update to the iOS operating system for iPhone and all their iDevices.
iOS 6.0.1 is now available via Software Update on iDevices running iOS 5 or higher, or via iTunes on a PC for those running an older iOS version.
Here’s the change list for iOS 6.0.1:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
Looks like mostly fixes and enhancements for iPhone users. To install this update, if you’re running iOS 5 or higher, just go to Settings > General > Software Update and tap on Download and Install.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: iOS updates