FX Photo Studio for Mac, a feature-rich photo effects app, has been updated this week – to Version 2.6. The big new feature in this update is retina display support, along with full Mountain Lion compatibility.
Here’s the full change list for this new version:
- MacBook Pro Retina display support
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility
- New look
- Overall memory usage and performance improvements
- Color processing improvements
- Enhanced adjustment for all filters
- Bug fixes
To coincide with the update, the app is available at 50% off – $7.99 – for a limited time.
This has always been one of my favorite photography apps, on both iOS and the Mac. It offers over 170 striking effects and filters, as well as masking effects, color splash tools, and Aperture, Lightroom, iPhoto, and Photoshop. With all those features the app remains delightfully easy to use.
If you’re after a great, easy to use photo effects app for the Mac, FX Photo Studio is definitely worth a look.
Here’s a Mac App Store link for FX Photo Studio.
- How to open a screen sharing session in Messa
- The (10) best Messages features in Yosemite
- How to manage share extensions in Yosemite to
- AT&T offering an additional 5 GB of data
TAGS: Mac Apps, Mac photo effects apps