Apple has issued an update for Apple TV alongside iOS 6.1 that was released earlier today. This update adds several end-user enhancements such as iTunes in the Cloud streaming, “Up Next” support, and Bluetooth keyboard support. Here are some of the release notes from Apple:
- iTunes in the Cloud: Browse and play your purchased iTunes music directly from iCloud.
– Bluetooth keyboard: Use your Apple Wireless Keyboard to control your Apple TV. See this article for more information.
– AirPlay audio for videos: Send stereo audio from movies, TV shows, and other videos on Apple TV to AirPlay-enabled speakers and devices (including AirPort Express and other Apple TVs).
– Stability and performance: Includes performance and stability improvements with the iTunes Store, AirPlay, Netflix, iTunes Match, and wired Ethernet connections.
What’s even more interesting, is the fact that Apple has released the update for three different Apple TV models. The first AppleTV2,1 correlates to the second-generation Apple TV, and the AppleTV3,1 designation correlates to the nearly year-old third generation Apple TV. The third designation, AppleTV3,2, based on the numbering scheme, seems to be a minor update. More likely, the model designation correlates with international versions of the device. After all, Apple very recently introduced the iTunes Movie Store to a multitude of new markets.
- Pangu Jailbrake team releases Mac version
- How to enable dark mode in OS X Yosemite
- How to edit and add additional mailboxes in i
- How to add and share documents in iCloud Driv