With a move to a cleaner, simpler interface in iOS 7, the new, thinner font face for menus and labels can sometimes be hard to read, especially on devices not featuring a Retina display. If you find yourself squinting to decipher the text on your iOS device, here’s how to switch to a bold font that goes easy on the eyes.
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Scroll down and tap General
- Tap Accessibility
- Locate Bold Text and toggle to ‘on’
- When asked to restart your device, tap ‘Continue‘
- After restarting, fonts should now be bold
Can you notice the difference? If it turns out bold text isn’t for you, you can quickly and easily go back by repeating the above steps and toggling Bold Text to off.
- How to set-up a Family Sharing Apple ID for k
- How to set up your Medical ID in the Health a
- How to set-up Family Sharing in iOS 8
- How to back-up your iPhone 6 & iPhone 6