Apple has released iOS 7.1 beta 2 to developers today. If you are registered with Apple’s Developer Program, back up your device via iTunes 11.1.3 or through iCloud prior to installation and check the proper download available for your device. You can update to iOS 7.1 b2 over the air or through the Apple dev center links provided below.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, or iPhone 5, click here.
- iPad Air, iPad mini, or iPad (4th generation), click here.
- The full list of available device downloads can be found here.
- Crash logs now appear in Diagnostics & Usage Data in Settings.
- Loading a large iTunes Match library should no longer take an especially long time to load.
- Fix bug that caused all tones to sound like the default.
- Settings for Touch ID and Pass codes now found in the main settings menu
- The calendar now has a new ‘list view’ toggle.
- Dark keyboard option removed.
- New accessibility option added called ‘Button Shapes’
- Control Center now has a new bounce animation.
- Music labels now show the audio source.
- In the Restrictions Settings panel now there is a ‘Car Display’ toggle.
The thought of Apple increasing their presence in the car is very intriguing. It is sounding as though this will be an integrated, built in solution with new cars models starting in 2014.
- How to set-up a Family Sharing Apple ID for k
- How to set up your Medical ID in the Health a
- How to set-up Family Sharing in iOS 8
- How to back-up your iPhone 6 & iPhone 6