Yesterday the evad3rs team released the evasi0n7 jailbreak for iOS 7.x. This morning @iH8sn0w via his blog gave the community another reason to perk up and take notice. If you have an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or 4the gen iPod Touch the A4 6.1.3 + 6.1.5 untether package is now available on Cydia. To install it, and have an ‘untethered’ jailbreak you need the following
1) Have a tethered jailbreak (either via redsn0w [Point to 6.0 IPSW] or sn0wbreeze).
2) Open Cydia.
3) Click the “Changes” tab in the footer.
4) Press the “Refresh” button in the top left corner.
5) After “Reloading Data”, perform a search for “p0sixspwn” (the O is a zero).
6) Tap Install.
iH8sn0w goes on to say that he’ll be updating sn0wbreeze to incorporate the untether directly later (No eta :P) and that his and @wincom’s next priority is to get an A5+ jailbreak for 6.1.3/6.1.4 out.
He tweeted earlier that they expect to have an A5+ jailbreak for 6.1.3/6.1.4 out by Christmas day if you don’t feel like upgrading to iOS 7, and prefer 6.1.3/6.1.4.
- How to set-up Family Sharing in iOS 8
- How to back-up your iPhone 6 & iPhone 6
- Truth: iPhone 6 Bend
- Apple releases iOS 8.0.2–patches all bu