HTC announced a new phone this week, but is it the same One as last year? How does it stack up to the other Androids? What about the iPhone? We discuss that this week on the Mobile Roar Podcast along with Facebook’s buyout of Oculus Rift, 500 million iPhones sold, Office for iPad, and more.
- Google IO registration opens April 8th
- 500 million iPhones sold
- Apple and Comcast working on Apple TV streaming deal
- OnePlus One reveal: April 23rd (also upgraded to Snap 801)
- Google Glass partners with Luxottica (Ray-Ban/Oakley)
- Apple bringing iTunes to Android?
- Rumor: HTC One M8 with WP 8.1
- Edgar: Upload to Google Music via Chrome / letting go of the LG G2
- Kevin: Sprint Frobinson commercial / Twitter #Music, Twitter update, Twitter in general
- Joe: Windows Phone Store search / Dot View case price
- Chris: Dot View case / Sprint is promising HD voice this June
- Edgar: Slingbox coming to Chromecast
- Kevin: Office for iPad
- Joe: Toib
- Chris: Notifications+ (now for ICS+)
- Chrome extensions for our sites!
- Joe Fedewa (@tallshmo)
- Chris Chavez (@GamerCore)
- Kevin Krause (@youdontknowkev)
- Edgar Cervantes (@Tech_Sasquatch)