Apple has finally unveiled pricing and availability for the Apple Watch. Starting on April 10th you’ll be able to pre-order the Apple Watch online or in-store. If you go into an Apple Store you’ll be able to try the Apple Watch on and test it out. It will begin shipping on April 24th… but how much does it cost?
Here are the Apple Watch prices:
- Apple Watch Sport – $349 (38mm)
- Apple Watch Sport – $399 (42mm)
- Apple Watch – $549 to $1049 (38mm, depends on band)
- Apple Watch – $599 to $1099 (42mm, depends on band)
- Apple Watch 18K Gold Edition – $10,000 (and up)
That’s pretty darn pricey although we can’t say we’re surprised. Apple always positions themselves as a premium product and in this case, some of the bands use premium materials with excellent craftsmanship. Let’s not forget how expensive dumb watches can be!
In the future, I think Apple will release more affordable version of the Apple Watch aimed at a more casual market, but for now you’re stuck with these options. Are you considering buying an Apple Watch?